Shailendra is a thought-leader and visionary in the cognitive and analytics space. With the sole motto of making money out of data, he has helped multiple organisations across the globe to generate incremental revenue or optimise cost using machine learning and advanced analytics techniques. He has worked for large organisations like IBM, Accenture, Woolworths, Coles and The SAS Institute to run their analytics businesses. Shailendra is the only person in Australia, who has created and delivered monetisation strategy for both large retailer’s loyalty programs. He has successfully setup and lead multiple data science businesses to generate revenue and get incremental growth for his clients (internal and external) by creating multiple cognitive solutions clients in Telecommunications, Financial Services, Retail and Public Sector industry verticals.
He has the honour of successfully defending the analytics output of his work in front of the Prime Minister of Australia. Several of his articles are published in various international magazines and his work is mentioned & quoted by various industry commentators.
Shailendra’s mission is to make a difference in organizations’ and people’s lives by:
- Transforming leading global brands into customer-centric cultures to deliver unmatched customer experience
- Fueling Digital innovation by harnessing Big Data and Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing, and Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Solving high-impact business problems to drive outcomes and deliver value to customers, sharehoders, and society;
- Creating communication with an impact;
- Mentoring, leading, developing, and propelling people and organizations to achieve their full potential using data